Earn points on your preferred Rewards Program when you stay at an Alpha Hotel. Earn 3 points for every dollar spent on qualifying stay rates and other spend within the hotel at any Alpha Hotel.
Virgin Australia – Velocity Rewards
Velocity members can enjoy program rewards with us for any type of travel – from an overnight stay to a longer business trip or holiday. Earn 3 points for every dollar spent on qualifying stay rates and other spend within the hotel at any Alpha Hotel. Members can earn points by booking via www.alphahotels.com.au and showing their Velocity membership card at check-out of the hotel. Terms and conditions
Qantas – Frequent Flyer Program
Members of Qantas Frequent Flyer Program are recognised and rewarded when they stay and spend on accommodation, food and beverage, and more. Earn 3 points for every dollar spent on qualifying stay rates and other spend within the hotel at any Alpha Hotel. Members can earn points by booking via www.alphahotels.com.au and showing their Frequent Flyer membership card at check-out of the hotel. Terms and conditions
Frequent Flyer Programs Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions outlined below are applicable to Qantas Frequent Flyer Program and Virgin Australia’s Velocity Rewards Programs:
Earning Points & Disputes
- A member is able to earn 3 points for every $1 spent including GST on the total bill charged to the room account when booking on preferred corporate, corporate, standard and rack rates.
- Members must present their membership card OR advise their card number and surname.
- Each member is responsible for ensuring that points are properly credited to their account.
- Any discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the relevant Rewards Program service centre by the member within 6 months of the stay, and the Rewards Program reserves the right to require proof of stay ie. hotel bill.
- 3 points are accumulated for every whole dollar spent including GST on accommodation at the applicable rates outlined below, meals, beverages, phone and laundry charged to the room account.
- Points should be awarded for hotel stays on preferred corporate, corporate, standard and rack rates.
- Points can only be earned by one member per room and can not be split between two or more members occupying the same room.
- A member can only earn points on a maximum of seven nights per stay.
- Members can only receive points in one loyalty program for the same stay and the member must nominate their program prior to travel ie Velocity or Qantas Frequent Flyer.
- Points can only be applied to the account of the member who is acquiring the goods or services.
- Points are not earned on stays which are purchased as part of Velocity/ Virgin Australia package holidays, free hotel stays, industry discount rates, staff rates, crew rates, inbound rates, coach rates, group rates or other special promotional rates.
- Points are not awarded on Government rates.
- Negotiated rates less than preferred corporate and government rates will not attract Velocity points.
- Points are not earned for conferencing expenditure or conference room rates negotiated lower than preferred corporate rates.